Thursday, July 16, 2009

Concluding blog posts

Hello friends,

Please see below for my final blog posts, including the second half of our journey to Northern Norway, a side trip to Dublin, the Rotary International Convention in Birmingham, and a few shots from our jug fishing trip when I got home. I recommend starting at the 'Harstad, 8-9 June' post and going up.

It has been a pleasure sharing my experiences with you over the past year. I look forward to traveling around the state of Iowa next semester while conducting the field research for my masters program. Then I'll be bouncing between Oslo and La Salle the spring 2010 semester while I draft my masters thesis to graduate in June.


Best,
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just thought I might leave a comment here in your page. I am a blogger from the Philippines and I just curious about rotary clubs because of my uncle who happens to be a member of one here where I live.