Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update 1 November 2008

I hope you enjoy these 4 recent blog posts.  I've been staying busy with academics and Rotary activities in the recent weeks.  Last week I had an oral exam for my Norwegian language course, where I spoke for 4 minutes in Norwegian discussing my family, followed by some questions from my professor.  This coming week is an exam in my master's program covering statistics and epidemiology.  

The weather has transitioned to rather low temperatures at a seemingly swift pace.  It seems like just a few weeks back I was still enjoying days in the mid 50s, and now we're looking at an average of high 30s/low 40s for next week.  As you'll see in the one photo, we had a brief time with white, snow-covered scenery, but that is all melted now.  

Hope all is well back home in the US.  I'm excited for the election results!  I'll be giving a presentation on the US Presidential elections to the Oslo Rotaract club along with my two fellow Ambassadorial scholars on 4 November. 

No comments: